The good news with the rising gas price:
- Less people drive.
- Hence less accidents on the streets,
- Hence less people died or injured caused by accidents.
- More people ride public transportations,
- More people ride bicycles,
- Those bicycles lanes on the streets finally fulfilled their potential.
- Hence it resolves the American obesity problems.
- Hence less obesity, less diabetes,
- Hence less need in insulin.
I forgot what is it about. Too many hences.
Categories: Articole de interes general