* If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
* A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking
* Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
* For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
* He who hesitates is probably right.
* Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
* No one is listening until you make a mistake.
* Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.
* The colder the X-RAY table, the more of your body is required on it.
* The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
* The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.
* To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
* To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
* Two wrongs are only the beginning.
* Work is accomplished by those employees who have not reached their level of incompetence.
* The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
* Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
* The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.
* The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching train.
* The customer may always be right; but it is the seller who always makes profit.
Categories: Glume sarate