If you’re looking for a new computer, you might be wondering how important the brand is when you’re making your selection.
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) recently released its Household Appliance and Electronics Report 2019-2020, and it shows which devices consumers like best. For the purposes of this article, we will focus on personal computer brands.
The report’s results, which are ranked on a 100-point scale, come from interviews conducted between July 2019 and June 2020 with 14,698 customers. The survey participants were asked how satisfied they with any electronic devices they’d bought in the last three years.
Apple Is the Best Brand for Customer Satisfaction
For yet another year, Apple andhttps://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/7925973/type/dlg/https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s20-5g/s20-fe-5g/?page=home dominate the ASCI rankings for personal computers.
Some key findings of the report include:
- Satisfaction with personal computers overall (including desktops, laptops, and tablets) came in at 78, the same as last year.
- Even as their popularity falls, desktop computers got higher marks for satisfaction than both laptops and tablets.
- Desktop users made up just 20% of survey respondents, while laptop users made up 64% of the interview pool.
Let’s take a look at the new ASCI rankings for personal computer brands:
ACSI: The Best Personal Computer Brands
When it comes to design, customers say Apple delivers the best experience. But when it comes to value, many prefer Samsung, according to the report.
If you’re looking to buy a personal computer, here’s how to save money, according to ClarkDeals.com Managing Editor Charis Brown.
“The main thing I might caution people against is to avoid overbuying on features. Most people can get by with a 4GB Chromebook and it would be good to watch prices on the model you’re looking for before taking the plunge.”
How to Get the Best Price on a Laptop
Whether you’re shopping during holiday markdowns or trying to find the best price during other times of the year, there are a few things you can do to ensure that you’re saving the most money possible. Before making your purchase at any time, be sure to follow these steps:
- Price compare! Use a tool like Google Shopping and search for the laptop you’re thinking about buying. Check the prices available at other stores just before you make your purchase to avoid missing out on a better deal.
- Check out the item’s price history. Websites like Camelcamelcamel are great for comparing a laptop’s current price to prices that have been tracked in the past. Of course, nothing beats watching the price on a specific laptop yourself!
- Weed out fake reviews. Tools like Fakespot can help you determine how good a laptop actually is at Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and others. If fake reviewers have contributed to ratings, websites like Fakespot can let you know if most of the reviews on a particular item are legitimate.
When you’re looking for the best deal, don’t be afraid to shop for refurbished laptops if you don’t need a particularly new model. Just be sure to familiarize yourself with the warranty, return information and seller information before making your purchase.
ClarkDeals.com Senior Editor Charis Brown adds, “The main thing I might caution people against is to avoid overbuying on features. Most people can get by with a 4GB Chromebook… and it would be good to watch prices on the model you’re looking for before taking the plunge.”
Categories: Articole de interes general