Have you noticed there are still many people in denial that Islam has a problem?
Let’s name names:
- The Council on American-Islamic Relations, the Hamas-affiliated media darlings who claim to be a “Muslim civil rights group” but assert anyone condemning Islamic terrorism to be an “Islamophobe.”
- The vast wasteland we euphemistically refer to as “the mainstream media.”
- Most of Europe’s leadership.
- Much of America’s leadership, save President Donald Trump and a few other courageous officials who recognize that when you are under attack you need to recognize who it is that is attacking you.
- All those who assert, with no evidence to support such a claim, that Islam is a “religion of peace” – and nothing more.
- Every single prominent Democrat politician in America.
- More than 99 percent of prominent Muslims clerics and other Muslim leaders, with notable exception, the extremely courageous Egyptian President Abd El-Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil El-Sisi.
- The pope.
- Most other liberals.
I’m sure I could extend that list with some more thought, but it’s not necessary to make my point.
ISLAM HAS A PROBLEM.
Not to recognize that by now would be as absurd and preposterous as to suggest that any group that includes tens of thousands, perhaps even millions, of serial killers and would-be serial killers among its most fervent adherents, who conduct, or would conduct, murder in the name of their god, does NOT have a problem.
Have you ever noticed that Jews don’t kill in the name of their God? I can’t think of a single example of a Jew killing someone in His name. Can you?
Have you ever noticed that Christians don’t kill in the name of Jesus or their Father God or their Holy Spirit? Not once have I seen this happen since I have been alive. That’s not to say that “fake” Christians once did this 500 years ago or 1,000 years ago. It has happened in history. But I can’t think of even one recent example of a Christian shouting “Jesus in great” in committing an act of murderous terrorism. Can you?
Yet, in the case of Islam, we see Muslims doing this, on a daily basis, around the world.
Wouldn’t any honest, courageous observer, by definition, have to admit this is a real problem for Islam – not to mention the rest of us and especially the victims of such horrors?
I’m stating the undeniable here, the obvious, something that is as apparent as the sky being blue or the grass being green.
Yet, all of those listed above, and many unlisted, continue to live in the realm of make-believe, denial, non-acceptance of reality and the dismissal of plain truth to the excuse and, indeed, the very shocking encouragement a rising death toll.
I’m just sick of it.
I’ve made the point before, but it’s worth making again: The people who do this – excuse, rationalize, don’t notice Islam’s unique ownership of terrorism on a mass scale – are what I call “the real Islamophobes,” mostly people who do so hoping they don’t similarly become victims of this growing epidemic of irrational, maniacal, Satanic, murderous behavior.
If even a handful of Christians or Jews were going around praising God as they beheaded, tortured, mutilated and persecuted “infidels,” I know those identified above would be only too thrilled to call attention to such acts. They would have no reluctance to do so. It would not even take courage, because Christians and Jews collectively around the world would beat them to the punch!
Am I right?
Again, this illustrates the absurdity of the situation – both what is happening inside Islam and the massive denial outside Islam.
Whether or not this wholesale, worldwide violence is characteristic of “true Islam” is really beside the point. Isn’t it? At the end of the day, it really doesn’t matter. What matters is that a significantly sized strain of Islam is perpetrating monstrous lethality on non-Muslims and, too often, even on Muslims of a different sect.
My point? Islam has a problem – and it’s not going away by soft-pedaling or ignoring reality.
In fact, I believe this Islam problem is grossly exacerbated – and, as I said earlier, encouraged – by this shroud of denial.
Please tell me how I am wrong. I really want to understand.